The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs said, on Monday, that it had ordered the Spanish consulate in occupied Jerusalem to stop providing its services to the Palestinians in the occupied …
Israel
-
-
International newspapers and websites highlighted Israel’s increasing isolation following the decisions of the International Court of Justice to completely and immediately halt military operations on the city of Rafah (south …
-
FrontPage
Hebrew media: Israel was defeated and humiliated, but it has the card to end the war Programs
Israeli media channels focused their discussions on Israel’s failure to achieve the goals of the war, and on the issue of returning to negotiations on a prisoner exchange deal with …
-
Blog
Hamas fires rockets at Tel Aviv in Israel, triggering first sirens in months | Israeli-Palestinian conflict News
The Israeli army announced that eight rockets had been fired from Gaza, targeting central Israel, including Tel Aviv. Hamas claims to have launched rockets at Tel Aviv, causing sirens to …
-
FrontPage
Financial Times: Israel needs responsible leadership and Netanyahu is not the solution Policy
The Financial Times newspaper says in an editorial that Israel – which is under increasing pressure from the International Court of Justice and the International Criminal Court – now more …
-
FrontPage
European leaders call on Israel to comply with the “International Justice” decision in Rafah News
European Union leaders called for the necessity of implementing the decision of the International Court of Justice calling on Israel to stop its military operations in Rafah, south of Gaza, …
-
FrontPage
“Israel challenges everyone”… Arab and international condemnation of the Khiam massacre in Rafah | News
Arab countries and foreign parties denounced the new Israeli massacre following the bombing of the tents of displaced people in Rafah, south of the Gaza Strip, which yesterday, Sunday, caused …
-
News Israel continued to bomb Rafah despite Friday’s International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruling ordering Israel to suspend its military operations in the southernmost part of the Gaza Strip. Published …
-
FrontPage
Barghouti: Israel burned the displaced alive in Rafah, and the world must stop Netanyahu’s madness News
In a statement to Tel Aviv Tribune, the Secretary-General of the Palestinian Initiative, Mustafa Barghouti, called on the world to impose immediate sanctions on Israel to force it to implement …
-
5/26/2024–|Last updated: 5/26/202411:30 PM (Mecca time) The Israeli occupation army announced – on Sunday evening – that Hamas fighters fired rockets towards the city of Tel Aviv from positions 800 …
