News Dozens of people, including women, children and a journalist, were reportedly killed in Israeli attacks on residential homes in Rafah, southern Gaza, where Israel has asked people to flee …
conflict
-
-
Blog
Israel says ready for new temporary truce in Gaza as pressure mounts | Israeli-Palestinian conflict News
Hamas says it will not enter into negotiations over prisoner releases until Israel ends its war on Gaza. Israeli President Isaac Herzog said his country was ready to reach a …
-
Blog
Photos: Dozens killed in airstrikes as Israel intensifies attack on Gaza | Israeli-Palestinian conflict News
Dozens of people have been killed in Israeli airstrikes on the Rafah district in the far south of the Gaza Strip, where hundreds of thousands of displaced Palestinians have sought …
-
Blog
Yemen’s Houthis ‘won’t stop’ Red Sea attacks until Israel ends Gaza war | Israeli-Palestinian conflict News
Yemen’s Houthis will not stop attacks on Israel-linked ships in the Red Sea, despite the United States announcing a new maritime protection force to counter them, a spokesperson for the …
-
Blog
Israeli attack on residential area in southern Gaza kills at least 29 people | Israeli-Palestinian conflict News
At least 29 Palestinians were killed in an Israeli airstrike in a residential area of Rafah in southern Gaza, while a hospital was attacked in northern Gaza and 13 people …
-
Blog
Israeli real estate company encourages settlement construction in Gaza | Israelo-Palestinian conflict
News An Israeli real estate company is pushing to build settlements for Israelis in Gaza, in areas where army bombings have left Palestinian homes in ruins. Published on December 19, …
-
Blog
My friend Al-Hassan, a Liverpool fan who dreamed big, killed in Gaza | Israelo-Palestinian conflict
Last week, an Israeli air raid destroyed a family home in Deir el-Balah, a town in central Gaza. It belonged to the Mattars. Al-Hassan Mattar, a 21-year-old student studying English …
-
Blog
UN Security Council to vote on Israel-Hamas truce after repeated US vetoes | Israeli-Palestinian conflict News
Diplomats say the draft text could be watered down from a “sustainable cessation” to a “suspension” of hostilities to appease the United States and avoid another veto. The United Nations …
-
Beirut, Lebanon – Since October 7, when Hamas’s Operation Al-Aqsa Flood breached the Israeli-built barrier around Gaza, stormed Israeli towns, killed 1,200 people and took 240 others hostage, Israeli authorities …
-
Blog
Hamas video shows elderly Israeli prisoners pleading for their release | Israeli-Palestinian conflict News
The Qassam Brigades publishes the one-minute video, titled Let’s not let us grow old here, on its Telegram account. Hamas released a video of three elderly Israeli prisoners pleading for …
